• The Troubadour opens.
• Buffalo Springfield make their live debut.
• Joni Mitchell makes her Los Angeles debut.
• Gordon Lightfoot US debut
• Neil Young plays his debut solo show in LA.
• James Taylor makes his solo debut.
• Elton John makes his U.S. debut, introduced by Neil Diamond.
• Kris Kristofferson makes his Los Angeles debut opening for Linda Rondstadt.
• Billy Joel makes his LA debut as the opening act for Ballin’ Jack
• Pointer Sisters make their debut performance.
• Metallica make their Los Angeles headline debut.
• Hair-metal band Warrant play their debut show.
• Guns N Roses play the show that gets them signed to Geffen.
• Pearl Jam, formerly Mookie Blaylock, perform for the first time under their new name.
• Korn play their first Los Angeles show as the opening act for Corrosion of Conformity.
• No Doubt perform record release shows for Tragic Kingdom.
• System of a Down perform their first headline show.
• Fiona Apple performs her first live U.S. gig.
• David Grohl, playing as a drummer, makes his first live appearance with Queens of the Stone Age.
• Franz Ferdinand performs their first LA show.
• Lilly Allen makes her US debut.
• Troubadour celebrates it’s 50th anniversary with a series of shows with James and Carole King. They recreate their original Troubadour debut together along with their original band (Russ Kunkel, Danny Kortchmar and Lee Sklar).
• Fleet Foxes first LA show.
• The Cure perform their first US club show in over 20 years
• NBC awards Troubadour as “Best Venue in LA” by way of their Golden Local debate.
• Brandon Flowers of the Killers makes his LA solo debut of his album ‘Flamingo’.
• John Legend and the Roots make their live LA debut of their first collaboration record together entitled, ‘Wake Up’.
• The legendary Manu Chao plays his first ever US club show.
• LA Weekly votes Troubadour best booked club in Los Angeles.
• Red Hot Chili Peppers play their first LA show with new guitarist Josh Klinghoffer. Debut several new songs, including “Meet Me at the Corner”.
• Cypress Hill first show with Muggs in 9 years- Joined by Slash and members of System of a Down.
• Alabama Shakes Play their LA debut show.
• Rolling Stone magazine names Troubadour the second best rock club in America.
• ScreamCreature makes their live debut, three nights May 2, 3 & 4, opening for O.A.R.'s SOLD OUT crowd